“IF SQUASH MAKES IT TO THE OLYMPICS IN 2016, I PLEDGE TO…”
Design a pledge postcard with a picture depicting what you will do.
(Here’s a sample postcard by ME!)
So here’s how we’re gonna do it!
Design a pledge postcard with a picture depicting what you will do. (Preview some samples by all of us in the photo section) The postcard with the highest votes wins!
What to include:
1. “IF SQUASH MAKES IT TO THE OLYMPICS IN 2016, I PLEDGE TO [insert your pledge here]”
4. Squash Title (optional)
You will be judged on:
1. The most daring, bold and creative statement
2. Visual creativity
1. Do not pledge to kill anyone … or anything
2. Do not pledge to hurt anyone … or anything
3. Do not pledge on behalf of anyone
You may only pledge ONCE. Winners will be voted by the public!
Click “like” on your favorite postcard pledge!
Where to submit?
1. Submit on Facebook! Click here to see the page.
2. Post your postcard up in the photo section (click on “Add Photos”)
3. If you’re not sure, ask around in the Squash Stars Forum! 😀
1. The top prize is an Autographed Squash Ball by Nicol David
3. The other 3 favourite entries will be given a Squash Stars Tee!
HOW TO WIN:
1. Postcard with most votes will win.
2. Vote by clicking “like” on for your favorite postcard!
COMPETITION CLOSES: 7 June 2009
Winner will be contacted via their Facebook account by a Squash Star Admin.
Some of us designed our postcards using Powerpoint! TRY IT!
Just for fun, and prizes aside—what about pledging on video? You can even sing about it! Let’s keep the momentum going for the Olympic games bid in October 2009. Have fun guys!